Doctors in Italy cerca infermieri per la propria clinica a Roma. L'assistenza infermieristica viene erogata in lingua inglese, in un prestigioso ambulatorio internazionale nel cuore del centro storico.
DOCTORS IN ITALY is a highly renowned international clinic, dedicated to English speaking patients in Italy. It is recommended by many embassies and consulates, UN agencies and other international organizations in Rome. Patients at Doctors in Italy are mainly expatriates, international staff, study abroad students, as well as tourists and visitors.
The main services provided are:
● urgent care consultations
● primary care, family medicine, and health check-ups
● physician consultations with specialists in internal medicine, gynaecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, orthopaedics, neurology, dermatology, aesthetic medicine, etc.
● assistance with referrals and diagnostic procedures
● therapy planning and follow-up
● minor surgical and medical procedures
● house calls and virtual consultations
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● coordinates patients’ care with physicians and partners
● provides administrative and documentation support to patients and staff
● takes care of day-to-day invoicing and billing procedures
● participates in diagnosing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care
● performs procedures such as venipuncture, IV drip, etc.
● follows up on patients’ conditions and maintains patients’ records accurately
● ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times
● serves as an advocate with other providers to garner needed resources for the patients
● provides assistance and support in crisis situations
● you must hold a Diploma/Degree in Nursing (Italian Professional Order registration may be deferred)
● you must speak fluent English, mother-tongue preferred
● you must speak good Italian (sufficient for basic interactions)
● you take pride in the quality of care you provide, you put your patients at the heart of what you do & recognize different needs
● you are proficient in using and learning to use common software and EMR systems
● you understand business and accounting concepts
Please e-mail your CV and a brief presentation to email@example.com (email subject: NRS19 application)
or send a message through WhatsApp at +39.370.1359521